Who we are and what we do
ALC is a leading Australia-based provider of quality training for business and government, since 1994. Our focus is on best-practice methods and frameworks that help ensure you get the most out of your investment in IT.
With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Kuala Lumpur, our courses are held regularly throughout Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Key portfolio streams are:
- Service Management (ITIL® – from Foundation level through to Expert)
- Project Management (Agile, PRINCE2®, Scrum, MSP®, P3O®, MoP®, MoV®)
- Enterprise (TOGAF, Business Analysis, DevOps)
- IT Governance (COBIT®, CGEIT®)
- Information Security (SABSA®, ISO 27001, SASP®, CRISC®, CISSP®, CISM®)
- Management and People (BRMP® Business Relationship Management Professional)
ALC has a strong background in training and a proven track record of being at the leading edge with a series of firsts:
- Project management training since 1994 and PRINCE2 since 1999
- Longest-serving provider of ITIL training in Asia-Pacific. Launched ITIL in Singapore and Malaysia in July 1998 and in Australia since August 1999
- World’s first SABSA Foundation Certificate course in Sydney in March 2007
- First DevOps certificate course in Asia-Pacific in July 2015
- Pioneered internet training with Connecting to the Internet in 1994 and Ecommerce Strategies in 1998
Why choose ALC
There are many providers of training, just as there are many providers of most services. So how do you choose?
Well, for starters, training for us is not a sideline activity – it is all that we do. And we have been doing it since March 1994. In that time we have seen many training companies come and go. To be a market leader all this time, we must be doing something right.
We are a team of dedicated and capable people who care about what we do. We give it single-minded focus. We offer commitment, professionalism and enthusiasm.
When you train with ALC you get:
Quality. Many things go into making a great training course but the most important is always the trainer. Everyone claims they have great trainers. What we can say is that we have a long history of sourcing the best. That has been our business model for more than 20 years. For certain subjects our trainers are in fact world leaders. And for other subjects they are all outstanding – people with extensive experience who have distinguished themselves as training professionals over many years. They are enthusiastic about what they do and make learning an engaging experience.
Reliability. We have a proven track record of helping more than 30,000 people in the region pass their exams.
Value. Quality usually comes at a premium but we work hard at all levels to ensure competitive pricing. Whether you’re a small, medium or large organisation or a private individual, we make sure you get excellent value for your money.
Customer Service. Our team is totally committed to providing the best customer service at all times. We will walk that extra mile.