This course is presented as
Live Virtual Training.
Click for more details.
Propel your career with CRISC certification and build greater understanding of the impact of IT risk and how it relates to your organisation.
CRISC is now one of the most highly sought-after qualifications. It is the only certification that prepares and enables IT professionals for the unique challenges of IT and enterprise risk management, and positions them to become strategic partners to the enterprise.
This course has been designed to comprehensively cover the full CRISC syllabus and to prepare you for a first-time pass in the CRISC exam.
For organisations, employing CRISC professionals brings great benefits such as
- Build greater understanding about the impact of it risk and how it relates to the overall organisation;
- Assure development of more effective plans to mitigate risk; &
- Establish a common perspective and language about it risk that can set the standard for the enterprise
With a growing demand for professionals with risk and control skills, it is a great time to gain a globally recognised certification in this field. Becoming CRISC certified will:
- Demonstrate your knowledge and expertise in risk management.
- Increase your value within your organisation.
- Provide a gateway to more strategic level roles.
- Maintain your high level of professionalism through continuing professional education.
Who should attend
The CRISC certification is designed for:
- IT professionals
- Risk professionals
- Compliance professionals
- Project managers
- Control professionals
- Business analysts
This course provides intensive revision across all 4 CRISC job practice domains.
Domain 1 — Governance
- Key Risk Concepts
- Organisational Strategy, Goals and Objectives
- Organisational Structure, Roles and Responsibilities
- Organisational Culture and Assets
- Policies, Standards and Business Process Review
- Risk Governance Overview
- Enterprise Risk Management, Risk Management Frameworks and Three Lines of Defense
- Risk Profile, Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerance
- Professional Ethics, Laws, Regulations and Contracts
Domain 2 – IT Risk Assessment
- Risk Events
- Threat Modelling and Threat Landscape
- Vulnerability and Control Deficiency Analysis
- Risk Scenario Development
- Risk Assessment Concepts, Standards and Frameworks
- Risk Register
- Risk Analysis Methodologies
- Business Impact Analysis
- Inherent, Residual and Current Risk
Domain 3 – Risk Response and Reporting
- Risk and Control Ownership
- Risk Treatment/Risk Response Options
- Managing Risk from Processes, Third Parties and Emergent Sources
- Control Types, Standards and Frameworks
- Control Design, Selection and Analysis
- Control Implementation, Testing and Effectiveness Evaluation
- Risk Treatment Plans
- Data Collection, Aggregation, Analysis and Validation
- Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting Techniques
Domain 4 – Information Technology and Security
- Enterprise Architecture
- IT Operations Management
- Project Management
- Enterprise Resiliency
- Data Life Cycle Management
- System Development Life Cycle
- Emerging Technologies
Final Session - CRISC Sample Exam Questions
The CRISC Exam
The CRISC exam is set, conducted and marked by ISACA. All exams will be conducted online via computer-based testing centres around the world.
Exam vouchers via ALC
You can book your CRISC exam direct with ISACA (see below) or else you can purchase an exam voucher via ALC (we are an ISACA Accredited Channel Partner) and have both course and exam on the one invoice.
If you want to purchase via ALC please make sure, when making your online registration, that you indicate "CRISC Course + Exam" in the COMMENTS field and that you choose the PAY BY INVOICE option (do not select the PAY BY CARD option).
The voucher will be issued to you at the end of the course together with full instructions as to how to register for the exam. Please note that the actual exam registration is done direct with ISACA using the voucher code issued to you.
For more information on how to register for an ISACA exam, please refer to the exams page on the ISACA website.